MAYS LANDING – An Atlantic City man was indicted for murder today for the fatal shooting of a man found dead inside his Atlantic City home in 2011, Atlantic County Prosecutor Jim McClain announced.
Okese J. Smith, 21, of the 1300 block of Magellan Ave., Atlantic City, was indicted today on five criminal counts:
- Murder, a 1st degree crime,
- Felony Murder, a 1st degree crime,
- Robbery, a 1st degree crime,
- Possession of a firearm for an Unlawful Purpose, a 2nd degree crime, and
- Unlawful Possession of a handgun, a 2nd degree crime.